5 Things you need to know to protect yourself & your children
If you have recently separated from your spouse or civil partner, then the last thing on your mind might be making a new will or estate plan.
But there’s no more urgent time than now to make a new will or amend your existing one, to protect yourself (and your children).
In our Essential Guide we cover:
- Until your divorce is finalised, your spouse could still inherit everything
- After your death your spouse is free to make a new Will and could disinherit your children
- Who will have guardianship of your children
- Still arguing over the house? Don't think your half will automatically go to your children upon your death
- Debts and a mortgage? Think you've got nothing to leave your children? Think Again
Did you know: We offer a FREE no obligation CONSULTATION to review your will and estate planning needs. Call us now 01342 477 102