Grandparents: Planning for your family's future
What you need to know
Whether you’re an excited new grandparent, or an old hand, you’ve no doubt thought about how you’d like to help, guide and support your grandchildren – both during your own lifetime, and after you are gone.
But when it comes to financial assistance and Estate Planning, it can seem there a bewildering array of options, often with similar names but very different implications.
So what are the key things you need to consider, before you decide what’s best for your family?
- When do I need to change my Will or Estate Plan?
- What are their parent’s current circumstances?
- What if my adult child divorces or separates after I die? What if they are widowed?
- How can I protect my children and grandchildren from a hefty Inheritance Tax Bill?
- How can I ensure my bequest is used to benefit my grandchildren?
- What if I don’t get time to change my Will after a new grandchild is born?
Did you know: We offer a FREE no obligation CONSULTATION to review your will and estate planning needs. Call us now 01342 477 102
Download our Essential Guide
Grandparents: What you need to know to plan for your family's future.