What New Parents Need To Know:
Planning for your family's future
Whether you’re a first time parent, or an old hand, you’ve no doubt thought carefully about how you’d like to help, guide and support your children – both during your own lifetime, and after you are gone.
But when it comes to financial assistance and Estate Planning, it can seem there is a bewildering array of options, often with similar names but very different implications.
It’s important to get it right – a carefully drawn up Estate Plan can be the difference between providing even for those children not born yet – or accidentally disinheriting your most precious first born.
So what are the key things you need to consider, before you decide what’s best for your family?
- When do I need to change my Will or Estate Plan?
- What are my relationship circumstances?
- Who will look after my children after I die?
- What happens if my spouse re-marries after I die?
- Can Gifting and Trusts protect my family more than just a Will?
Did you know: We offer a FREE no obligation CONSULTATION to review your will and estate planning needs. Call us now 01342 477 102
Download our Essential Guide
New Parents: What you need to know to plan for your family's future.